In Immerse mode you can apply decals to any surface you wish.
The decal feature
- Currently, there is a limit of 10 decal designs.
- You can remove a decal you have previously applied.
- There is no limit to the amount of decals you can apply.
- Decals you apply in Immerse mode are also visible in Studio mode.
- All decals will be erased if you unload the model or exit VR.
How to apply a decal
- From the left hand palette, select the Markup icon (1).
- Select the decal you want to apply with the right hand laser.
- Point at the location where you want to apply the decal with the right hand laser and click with the right hand trigger.
How to erase decals
- Select the decal you want to erase with the right hand laser.
- Confirm that the selected area is shaded in red in (1) and then click the right hand trigger. The decal should disappear.