Once you exit VR, you can review the pictures you took and the voice recordings you made in Immerse mode.
The pictures and the voice files are grouped together in a Windows folder, which makes it easy to zip up the folder and to send as an attachment in an email.
In addition, you can easily share your pictures on Twitter, along with a text message.
- Dates of pictures taken are displayed here.
- Actual pictures taken are displayed here.
- If you add a voice memo, dictated text generated by voice recognition is displayed here.(Voice recognition and dictated text is generated in the background and may still be in progress when you open the Notes screen.)
- Button to open the Windows folder (see below)
- Button to share on Twitter (see below)
- Button to close SYMMETRY alpha
- Button to open your browser in order to send feedback
* The voice recognition function may at times fail to accurately recognize or dictate spoken words, especially if one speaks too quietly.
How to use the Windows folder
- Open the Windows folder by clicking on the folder icon with the mouse.
- The Windows folder is located in: C:\Users\(Your user name)\Documents\SYMMETRY\(Date)_(Time)
- The folder will contain the following files:
File name File contents Notes capture.png Image file PNG format, 1024x576 speech.wav Voice file (only present if you recorded a voice memo) WAVE format speech.txt Dictated text generated by voice recognition (only present if you record a voice memo) Only English is supported.
How to share pictures on Twitter
- Click on the button labeled "Share the image" on the Memos screen.
- If this is your first time sharing, you need to configure your Twitter settings.
- You will be asked if SYMMETRY alpha can access your account. Provide your user name and password to log in.
- When you allow access, a PIN code will be displayed. Enter this PIN code into SYMMETRY alpha.
- Type a message to accompany your pictures and click on the tweet button to share them on Twitter.
- Once you click on the Logout button your Twitter login information will be erased. You can log in again by supplying your login information and PIN code once more.