In Immerse mode you can use the right hand laser to teleport to other locations.
Accessible teleport destinations
Below is a list of accessible teleport destinations.
- Locations that have been designated as the ground
- Surfaces of imported models
- The direction of which the surface faces is irrelevant. Therefore, you may teleport to walls and ceilings.
- Since you will teleport to the place you point the laser, it is possible that you end up half-immersed in the middle of a wall or a ceiling.
How to teleport (normal)
In Immerse mode, teleportation is the default tool, so you can usually skip step 1 in the list below.
- Select the Teleport icon in the right hand panel.
- Point the laser to the place where you want to go.
- Click the right hand trigger. You will move to the circular mark where the laser contacts a surface.
How to teleport (shortcut)
In the case that you have activated the Camera and wish to move to shoot from a different angle: You can teleport using the following shortcut without selecting the Teleport icon.
- Press the trackpad with your thumb on the right hand controller to make the laser appear.
- Point at the place you want to go with the laser without taking your thumb off the trackpad.
- Once you take your thumb off the trackpad, you will teleport to the circular mark where the laser contacts a surface.