This page describes how to use the right hand laser and the left hand panel, which are central to all controls.
* This tutorial assumes that the controller for the laser is in your right hand and the controller for the panel is in your left hand. However, the controllers may be switched, so substitute one hand for the other if you choose to do so.
The right hand laser
From the controller in your right hand a red laser will point outward to controls and places; pulling the trigger is the same as a click command.
- Pointing the right hand controller at the left hand panel will cause the laser (1) to appear. This allows you to access a variety of controls.
- If you point the right hand controller at a surface of the model you imported, a dotted laser (1) will appear. Pulling the trigger is the same as a click command and allows you to teleport or place decals.
The left hand panel
A panel is displayed on your left hand controller. The lower section of the panel is a toolbar lined with a number of icons (1), each of which has a different function. The icons displayed on the toolbar depend on whether you are in Studio mode or Immerse mode.
- In Studio mode, the icons will be Import, Model Information and Layers.
- In Immerse mode the icons will include Layer selection, Decals, and Photography.
In both Studio mode and Immerse mode there will be an Exit icon to the far right, which will end the VR.